Professional Carpet Installation In Beaufort, Bluffton, & Hilton Head, SC
At Specialty Flooring, we're proud to provide our local communities with stellar installation services. When you work with us, trust that you're working with the absolute best. We'll guide you through the entirety of the installation process, from initial interest all the way to the final walkthrough.
We invite you to take the time to learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your carpet installation with us below.
Before Carpet Installation:
Prior to your carpet installation with Specialty Flooring, you should expect the following:
- Our team will walk you through our installation process, answering whatever questions you might have.
- Waste management and a job completion timetable will be discussed.
- You should ensure that children and pets are not present on installation day.
- If you have painting that needs to be completed, you should do it before installation.
- Ensure that an adult is present on installation day.
- Remove all furniture and valuables from the installation job site.
During Carpet Installation:
During your carpet installation with Specialty Flooring, you should expect the following:
- We will prepare the job site.
- Doors may be removed, along with other necessary fragile items from the area in question.
- We will lay down the underpad.
- Our crew will line up the carpet seams.
- Finally, the carpet will be stretched out and secured.
- We will begin our QA and clean-up process.
After Carpet Installation:
Once your carpet installation with Specialty Flooring is completed, expect the following:
- Your crew will walk you through the installation. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- You should run a fan to remove any installation smells.
- Allow the new carpet to settle before walking across it.
- Contact us as needed with questions or comments.