Professional Hardwood Installation In Beaufort, Bluffton, & Hilton Head, SC
At Specialty Flooring, we're proud to provide our local communities with stellar installation services. When you work with us, trust that you're working with the absolute best. We'll guide you through the entirety of the installation process, from initial interest all the way to the final walkthrough.
We invite you to take the time to learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your hardwood installation with us below.
Before Hardwood Installation:
Prior to your hardwood installation with Specialty Flooring, you should expect the following:
- Our team will walk you through our installation process, answering whatever questions you might have.
- Waste management and a job completion timetable will be discussed.
- You should ensure that children and pets are not present on installation day.
- If you have painting work that needs to be completed, you should do it before installation.
- Ensure that an adult is present on installation day.
- Remove all furniture and valuables from the installation job site.
During Hardwood Installation:
During your hardwood installation with Specialty Flooring, you should expect the following:
- The job site will be prepared.
- For a glue-down hardwood installation, we will spread adhesives on your subflooring, and hardwood planks will be laid individually. We will then cut the hardwood pieces to fit the layout of the room while ensuring that no gaps exist at the culmination of the job
- For a nail-down hardwood installation, a similar process will be followed as the glue-down installation, but instead, we will use nails instead of adhesives.
- Our team will complete our QA check before cleaning up.
After Hardwood Installation:
Once your hardwood installation with Specialty Flooring is completed, expect the following:
- Your crew will walk you through the installation. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- You should run a fan to remove any installation smells. This is especially applicable if a glue-down installation takes place.
- Please allow the new hardwood flooring to settle before walking across it.
- Contact us as needed with questions or comments.