Professional Laminate Installation In Beaufort, Bluffton, & Hilton Head, SC
At Specialty Flooring, we're proud to provide our local communities with stellar installation services. When you work with us, trust that you're working with the absolute best. We'll guide you through the entirety of the installation process, from initial interest all the way to the final walkthrough.
We invite you to take the time to learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your laminate installation with us below.
Before Laminate Installation:
Prior to your laminate installation with Specialty Flooring, you should expect the following:
- Our team will walk you through our installation process, answering whatever questions you might have.
- Waste management and a job completion timetable will be discussed.
- You should ensure that children and pets are not present on installation day.
- If you have painting work that needs to be completed, you should do it before installation.
- Ensure that an adult is present on installation day.
- Remove all furniture and valuables from the installation job site.
During Laminate Installation:
During your laminate installation with Specialty Flooring, we will complete the following:
- We will prepare the job site.
- Your laminate planks may need to be acclimated to the temperature of the room. If so, this will take place before the installation.
- Our crew will trim door jams and install the underlayment.
- Laminate floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Each method has a different time table associated with it.
- We will complete our QA and clean-up work.
After Laminate Installation:
Once your laminate installation with Specialty Flooring is completed, expect the following:
- Your crew will walk you through the installation. This is a good time to ask any questions that you might have.
- You should run a fan to remove any installation smells.
- Please allow the new laminate flooring to settle before walking across it.
- Contact us as needed with questions or comments.